|CE, ROHS, EN71, EMC
|Game Console * 1, Manual * 1, Color Box * 1
|8.5 * 10 * 15cm
|54 * 23 * 42cm
|Gift Box Package
(2) 2.5-inch TFT color screen.
(3) ABS plastic case (includes PVC lenses).
(5) 3 AAA Batteries (also supports lithium batteries).
(6) All the accessories are in the color box.
(1) This game console comes with 200/220 original games and also supports games that are the NES format, which means an optional game library you can utilize to add-on more games such as classic Super Mario games, Street Fighter titles, etc.
(2) The console has a mini and light appearance, with its total size being similar to a mobile phone. This means it does not take up much space at all ad is easy to bring with you out and about if you are running errands or traveling–you can lay it anytime and anywhere.
(3) With the classic, “Cross button,” design it is familiar to retro gamers and the buttons feature a sturdy texture-feel that is firm yet smooth with an anti-slip effect that makes playing games easier.
(4) The packaging design is intentionally very retro and gives off a vintage appearance. Between a skylight window that shows-off the console and the striking red and black colors of the box it is very eye-catching.
This machine is extremely popular in very many foreign supermarkets. Thanks to its cheap price it does not look too expensive to try-out for consumers and with its high-quality design and functioning consumers also are satisfied by how well it works while also being a great deal. In addition, the retro appearance strongly appeals to fans of vintage and retro games. This handheld game console full of classic games is clearly worth purchasing!
(1) PCBA Board: The console includes a main CPU, image processor, sound CPU, internal SRAM, ROM and I/O controls. It is mainly divided into three systems: A program, one sound processing unit and one image processing unit. The main CPU is the protagonist of the entire program system, which is made-up of four parts: Graphics memory, graphics processor, command storage, and the command processor, all of which ensure a long service-life and proper operation of the game.
(2) Plastic Case: The shell/case of our game machine is made-out of ABS material. This material features excellent impact strength which excels at protecting the internal components inside of the console. It also features superb stability (no parts shaking around inside), and is highly wear-resistant. This is a case that will not be very easy to damage!
(3) TFT Color Screen: Our screen features excellent color saturation, color reduction, and high contrast. All of this results in crisp, clear, and gorgeous graphical images.
(4) PVC Lens: PVC has strong bending strength and withstands impacts very well thanks to its toughness, in addition to have great stability. For this reason, a PVC lens is added to the TFT screen so as to protect the TFT screen from any possible damage.
(5) Speaker: 8ohms, 0.25W speaker is used.
(6) Battery: The 3 AAA batteries used are the common kind which meet the standards of US dry batteries. These are the same kind often used in smaller-sized lower-power-using electronic products.
The Production Process
The first step is purchasing the materials that will be needed to produce the manual, needed plastics, and the packaging boxes. All of these materials need to be in strict accordance with environmental standards and thanks to our many years of cooperation with experienced suppliers we can ensure our materials are top-quality. Once we have our purchased materials we give them to our Quality Control (QC) department–which inspects all incoming materials to ensure they meet our strict standards. For example, the manual is looked-over to ensure everything it states is correct, packaging is testing to ensure it is not easily damaged or torn, and so forth. If any problems are found with a material is it not placed on the production line–only after a product is found to meet our standards is it moved into the production department/process.
The plastic case of the game console is produced with a medium-sized injection molding machine. The raw material used is ABS plastic. Because this material has excellent impact strength, protects the internal components inside the game machine, and has good stability and wear resistance, the casing is not be easily damaged and is therefore a superb material.
Once the raw materials have been inspected by QC and given to the production department the mold of the game machine casing is installed onto the injection molding machine for debugging. If there is no problem found after debugging, the color is selected according to the international color number. With these steps completed the plastic injection process commences.
The prepared ABS material is poured into the injection molding machine for the high temperature melting process. After approximately 2-3 hours the casing is completed and the indicator light of the injection molding machine will light up. The completed casing can now be taken off of the machine, but as the temperature of the removed shell/casing is still very high it must be cooled via cold water to make sure the shape of the case is fixed in-place. After the cooling process finishes, the casing is cut and smoothed around the trim to ensure it has no pointy or sharp edges. Finally, the completed case is sent to QC for inspection. After being inspected to be sure it meets our standards, it is returned back to the production department for the assembly process.
First the purchased motherboard is sent to the SMT department which attaches the needed small electronic materials to the PCB board through the placement machine and then fixes them by reflow oven. Then the games machine’s brain IC goes through solid crystal machine fixing. Next, the function of the game console is entered through the binding machine. After this the test rack is used to test the board’s game functions. If a defect is found then it is taken-out for repair. Finally, the IC is sealed with black glue and then placed in the oven for high temperature fixing to be done. With this the PCBA board is completed, which is important as it has the main functions of the game console.
Internal Assembly: First the workshop worker inserts the plug into the PCBA and then the plug is hardened and fixed in a furnace at temperatures up to 260-300 degrees. Then the product goes to the cutting area to cut-off any leftover material of the plug-in and to polish the PCBA through the automatic tin stove. After that, the speaker and the positive and negative aluminum springs of the battery as well as the main-board and the sub-board are connected by the FPC cable and are welded. Finally, the worker performs a PCBA function and button test.
The External Assembly: First a layer of PVC lens is added to the display so as to protect it and then the buttons are and other parts are assembled onto the case. Then the lid is closed and screwed tight. The next step is the installation of the battery so as to test the machine and then a sticker is affixed stating everything has passed (assuming the tests show everything works correctly). Finally, there is one more inspection to make sure everything is 100% correct. The QC department checks the completed game machine to make sure it will meet all the needs of our customers and meets every requirement of our factory. Should there be any problems found they will be reported to the production department right away so that they can note it down and work to reduce these errors. After all the machines produced are found to have no problems, the finished game console is sent-over to the packaging department to be packaged.
The game machine which has been assembled by the production department is sent to the packaging department at which point the factory workers will inspect the appearance of the game machine to be sure it has no flaws. As long as it is correct it will be put into the blister box. The blister box is made of PVC material which can hold the weight of the game machine very well. then the manual and a card discussing how environmental standards were met is put into the box which is then finally packed and sealed. The final sealing and warehousing of the console is carried out after all these other steps are confirmed as completed.
(1) First the 3 AAA batteries are installed.
(2) The buttons are clicked to enter the operation screen.
(3) The A and B buttons are held at the same time after booting, which enters the sensitivity program test. Press and hold the SELECT button to test the sound.
(1) First the 3 AAA batteries are installed.
(2) The buttons are clicked to enter the operation screen.
(3) The A and B buttons are held while booting and then the START button is pressed followed by the RESET Button to enter the program sensitivity test.
Take out the battery whenever you are not playing the console so as to avoid any corrosion of the battery which can damage the aluminium springs.
Place the console in a room with good ventilation and a regular temperature (not too hot or cold) so as to prevent the electronic components inside from getting damaged by moisture or extreme heat or cold.
Don’t put the console in a location with a lot of dust as this can affect the speaker and make the sound unpleasant.
Should the shell/case of the console get a small stain, wiping it off with a paper towel will get it clean.
1. About Our Factory
We are a children’s toy manufacturer with 16 years of experience, and our factory has passed inspection of ICTI, BSCI, Disney. Our products have certifications like EN71, CE, EMC and so on.
2. About Our Transaction Capabilities
We can support T/T, PayPal, L/C, and other payment methods.
3. About Our Transportation/Shipping
We can support shipping methods such as EXW, FOB Shenzhen, air transportation (DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and railway shipping methods.
4. About Our Delivery Dates
Our products which are in stock are generally available to be delivered within about 7 days. Should it be OEM & ODM products our delivery of them is generally 30-45 days after receiving a deposit.
5. About Our Warranty
We have a product warranty period of six months to one year. Should there be any quality or condition problems with one of our products during this time period we can provide repairs and/or replacements as needed.